Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 520. Voice recorder?

Studygirl

Lumia 520. Voice recorder?

Does the Lumia 520 have a voice recorder?  If so where do I find it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kunalz

Re: Lumia 520. Voice recorder?

hii study girl

you can record voice in " One Note " app i.e. pre installed in your lumia

and save it as a file (note).

Please use plain text.
rakeshr1977

Thanks and it helped me too..

Go to One Note> Click '+" > Select the option of Voice Reocrder and just save it

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
RaghuV

why should a simple thing like recording voice be hidden under the one note .. which is already complicating matters..  i recently migrated from Android to a Windows phone on Nokia.. Boy this thing SUCKS

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mystery46

Do you know how to copy that audio to windows computer?
i.e. in any audio format in my system.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

How is it that apparently all these people coming from other ecosystems all of a sudden do not know how to get to the Store?

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ie/search?q=audio%20recorder

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jussy4400

I did the same thing, sold my HTC and bought this lumia, it's like I made the biggest mistake.... Nothing fun about it.. I can't record, no flash... I cant use mp3 as ringtone... so whats the use of this phone..... someone please help me

Please use plain text.
haderach

How about using it as a phone :smileywink: I've never heard complaints from Lumia users that they couldn't pick up because the phone was too busy doing something else (or rebooting). I hear it constantly from Android users though.

Please use plain text.
asenathan

In nokia lumiia 525, how to record voice calls - both mike and speaker.
Please use plain text.