Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 525 - heating

Registered Member
shaone

Lumia 525 - heating

[ Edited ]

My Lumia 525 get heater suddenly is it regular or complete of my device ?

Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post.

Please use plain text.
Sage
cutej007

Re: Lumia 525 - heating

yes i am also a lumia 525 user while playing games it heats alot or while watching youtube or movies.im afraid that this thing might blew up.
Please use plain text.
eshiejamz

Re: Lumia 525 - heating

Hi shaone and cutej007,

Your Nokia Lumia 525 is a sophisticated modern smartphone with a powerful processor, graphics acceleration and many other advanced features to enhance the user experience; it is natural that in some usage scenarios it will become warm. Unless the performance and stability of your phone are seriously affected while the phone is warm, you should not have anything to worry about. There are systems in place to restrict power consumption to essential features if the phone does become excessively hot.

If you still believe that the phone is too hot, you might want to consult a Nokia Care point, where it can be checked to see if there is a genuine cause for concern.  For details of Nokia Care services in your area, please see:

www.nokia.com/support

Cheers! :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.