Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 610 Bluetooth problem

Registered Member
maddyboyslim

i insist then, to have a update for NOKIA LUMIA devices, to put a Mac OS in to it. its better and excellent than WP. Microsoft is well accepted for its flexibility. otherwise Mac is good, even with the restrictions.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mayank_85

sachi,

is that correct that window upgrade version comes with bluetooth file transfer, will that be upgraded to existing lumia phones or not.. Whn it be launching

Sachi2112 wrote:
Wait for 7.8 update you will get Bluetooth file transfer.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Redsteel

Sigh!!!, what a disappointment, I just bought a Lumia 610 only 3 days ago, I want to print some of the pictures but can't connect at all via bluetooth and looking for some help I found that BT it's not working on the phone, now I need to go to the dealer and ask for my money back. Its outrageous
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
barana

Hi, i'm gonna buy lumia 610 on next month . so is it worth to buy one for that price ?
is it true that there is a problem with bluetooth ?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
barana

[ Edited ]

hey , i'm going to buy lumia 610 on next month .. is it true that there's a problam with bluetooth ??????/

plese reply me on this mail adress ,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Moderator's note : Please, no personal details.  Read our guidelines.  Many thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Really? What problem did you hear about? 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Cris610

Great avetti right here sir ..
I am Nokia 610 Lumia and am very disappointed in phase with Bluetooth + besides that configurations are pretty bad today expect a more sophisticated processor 800ghz would be somewhat acceptable but 256 ram is pathetic job are more applicable you can not use this phone because Ram too small
But the worst thing is the data transfers ..
Disappointing Lumia 610

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Cris610 wrote:

I am Nokia 610 Lumia and am very disappointed in phase with Bluetooth + besides that configurations are pretty bad today expect a more sophisticated processor 800ghz would be somewhat acceptable but 256 ram is pathetic job are more applicable you can not use this phone because Ram too small
But the worst thing is the data transfers ..

There is always the Lumia 710 or 800 if you want a faster cpu and more memory. The idea of having different models is to customers have a choice. The Lumia 610 is for people who don't really care about cpu speed and memory so they pay less. If you want more then you should consider the Lumia 710 or 800. 

Bluetooth media files transfer will be available with the upcoming WP7.8 update which should be available early next year. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TuhinBhaumik

This issue is with phone sw version 7.5. Please carry your phone to Nokia care and ask to update the OS to Windows 7.8. It is complementary for Lumia 610.

Once updated you will find one tile called "Bluetooth Share"

You will be able to share music and photos but vedio share is not available.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
albensondavis

can i send files from asybian phone to a windows 8 phone......
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vineeth25

The new lumia 610 firmware avilable.firmware. Version 1066.0.8858.12490
Hope it has Bluetooth share with video transfer support
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sapansangal

7.8 update

when it will be officially available for end users ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amey842

So the same problem Nokia Lumia 510 will suffer now ?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aryanansari786

Upgrade ur lumia in version 7.8 then Bluetooth wrk file share....bt video can't share.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aryanansari786

This issue is with phone sw version 7.5. Please carry your phone to Nokia care and ask to update the OS to Windows 7.8. It is complementary for Lumia 610.

Once updated you will find one tile called "Bluetooth Share"

You will be able to share music and photos but video share is not available on it....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
omi269

Go To Nokia Service Center & Upgrade Your Phone.

Please use plain text.
dez312

I have purchased the nokia lumia 610 last week, it is already running windows 7.8 when i go to download bluetooth share from marketplace it wont let me. Says my phone doesnt support my fone, my provider is wrong or its not available.
Please use plain text.
Nidgey

Hi I have just bought the lumia 610 and cannot get it to pair up with the car bluetooth, the car is a Foed Mondeo has anybody else had the same problem or got any tips, im actually thinking of reverting back to my old Nokia phone which i had no problems with

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gidergodt

Same problem as the lumia 800 /900 A big mistake from Nokia , And they don´t care . So the only solution is  NO MORE NOKIA PHONES ! Now me and all of my DISSAPOINTED Freinds , will buy another Brand .

I Cant understand how Nokia can make such a big mistake , maby the just wan´t all of their customers to buy Iphone instead ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gidergodt

Give it back it can´t just like the lumia 800-900-920
Please use plain text.