Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: blue tooth share

Registered Member
porwaaaaar

Re: Lumia 610 Bluetooth problem

I can't transfer and receive video file from Bluetooth
I can not connect my phone to my pc because I have use service pack 2 (xp) on my pc
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
poutre

hi sonu_007

u r absolutly right.

i recently bought lumia 610..which is like a hammer ...it does not support minimum requirement of mine.very tough to transfer data even picture,music and videos.Even blutooth is worst thing of it ...it does not  works for simple data transfer.shame on NOKIA,shame on LUMIA...i m  not going to purchage nokia product after that.

Please use plain text.
MKD7036611

blue tooth share

I updated my windows phone to 7.8 and tried downloading the bluetooth share app, but when I try to download it that thing appears that ssays app not available for your phone... pressed on that and said, app not available because, I might not have the latest windows update, or it isn't available in my region or my service provider might not be compatible... I live in Cape Town South Africa, and my service provider is cell c and I have 7.8 did the update on the 3rd of feb... Can somebody please help me with this issue cause it is really annoying

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi MKD7036611

Welcome to Nokia Forum!

The answer for your concern is posted here

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
MKD7036611

I read the other guys comment Michaels I think was his name... But I met another person with a lumia 610 and he is running Mango 7.5 was just about to start updaing it... And I saw on the menu screen bluetooth share app was just sitting there... So I don't think it my region

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Usually when region is mentioned here, it usually refers to the region variant of the phone. You may both be in the same country, using the same phone but one of the phones may have originated from another country and hence will have a different variant code. Even phones from the same country may have different codes and you will find different operators will have different variants of the same phone. 

Please use plain text.
MKD7036611

Oh okay thanks that makes sense but could you perhaps post a qr code for me to give it one last shot please

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kabelonothappy

to anyone who is thinking of buying this phone.....please under no circumstances buy this **bleep**...you will be left frustrated and broke by this device that constantly uses ud your data bundles and the updates you do dont even make any difference in the overall package......no bluetooth, absolutely everything online, slow internet explorer, no usb mass connectivity, complicated way of setting ringtones, no ussd support.........forgive me for saying this but this device will add absolutely no value to your life if you are tech savy......i think nokia 3310 was much better than this device

Please use plain text.
mihnicolae86

Hi everyone,

I just installed Zune to traffic a bit of data from my PC to my Lumia 610. With this occasion, I managed to update the 7.5 to a very shiny and new 7.10. I read about this on several sources and there were several users and experts vouching that Bluetooth should work after the upgrade. OK, it is upgraded, I even installed two types of applications to manage my Bluetooth connections, but still no chance in hell to move data with this type of connectivity.

What bothers me the most is that not even voice cannot be carried through bluetooth. What's the use to have this functionality listed since it is useless?

Anyway, I don't want to debate this, I would just like to know when and how (if ever possible) would I be able to connect my 610 with my BH-112 headset. 'Cause it would be very useful to me to have this available. I'm currently okay not moving files around, but at least the headset, Jeeze! It's very frustrating, really-really frustrating.

So, if ever there is any solution available for this, please share it. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lebza_snr

I've installed the Bluetooth Share and all I get, when opening the application is "Sorry but this application wont work with this version of Windows Phone..."

I've checked for for update and my phone is up to date. **bleep**!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AbubakarKhan

Download Zune in pc after this attah your Mobile and then transfer pictures, songs , videos etc.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vikasthakur91

I have nokia lumia 610 a piece of **bleep**, earphones r not working, no mass storage mode, no bluetooth support for file transfer.y nokia have created this **bleep**. **bleep** off nokia.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cvkohad

hey man if the phone does not give basic fuctionality then better sell it at a price of garbage.why we need to pour our hard earned money thinking good about ur past record.I advice you to please bring third update for bluetooth transfer for videos,office and pdf documents etc.These are required by all for wp7
Please use plain text.
BertZonn

I have my Lumia 610 for 6 months now. We paid 200 euro for it!!

A few weeks ago we also bought a new car with a build-in bluetooth handfreeset in the carradio. We have the next problem: As soon as the Lumia connects and then disconnects (because we get out of the car) we are not able to send or receive textmessages (SMS) anymore. We must do a complete reset of the phone and after that we must re-enter all of our contacts again. Then we can send and receive those textmessages again. Until we reconnect and disconnect again and we can start all-over again.

Manualle changing the settings of the phone doesn't work!! It must be a complete reset!!

We tried it several times but everytime it's impossible to send or receive textmessages and everytime we must re-enter all of our contacts.

I send a message to Nokia on 03.07.2013 but today (09.07.2013) still no answer, only a confimation that my message was received.

We are fed up with this phone and we turned in the phone at the seller for repair! Hopefully we get a refund so we can buy a good working cellphone. (Not Nokia)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
NADEEM92

Now a days NOKIA is mad.hehehe..i'll sell my Useless Lumia 610 n buy SAMSUNG S DOUS. ..ANDROID is mch mch mch..better than all platforms..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ass123

I also bought a windows nokia lumia phone 610 and also not happy with it. If you want to use customer service you have to download nokia 4 you app which cost over R70.00. Also there is not a app available for banking and the bluetooth does not work! 

This really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if we all can stand together they must either refund us or exchange it for a phone that allready have bluetooth, banking app as well as customer service allready activated.

We bough our phones at Edgars and do you know what the admin manager said to us: Didnt we read the MANUAL before we bought the phone. So i have to go to Edgards and ask them to break every seal of the bokses so that i can read what the phone supports and what not.

Nokia this is your problem and im glad that my husband and i are not the only ones who is complaining about a phone that cost R2000.00 and it's not even worth the money.

Even tho download sune cost way much, so you smiling all the way while you will loose customer you can not satisfie because you people are too greedy to even think about the ones who bought a phone where no info was given saying this phone does not support the following software.

Take it off the market because you will loose more customers than you can imagine. I think the best option is to go for a phone that nokia is not the supplier.

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was supposed to be an unniversary present. Not happy with Nokia lumia 610 that cant do nothing it's a waste of money and a waste of clientele.

Please use plain text.
enkaynaija

Do NOT BUY A NOKIA LUMIA. It's frankly the most frustrating phone I have ever used. I was deeply disappointed when I bought the phone. The most basic functions which you take for granted in phones are not there in the Nokia lumia. It's a shame because I have never used any other product except Nokia. Now I'm flirting with the idea of getting an apple phone
Please use plain text.
enkaynaija

I really wonder if anyone in Nokia is reading these posts. You Nokia people are just too greedy and selfish. Most peole posting these comments are die-hard Nokia fans myself included. I demand you make an apology on this discussions forum to all of us. We have wasted our hard earned money to purchase this garbage you call lumia. 3310 was way better than this nonsense. Take it off the market, apologize to your customers, make amends anyway you can.
Please use plain text.
Sage

Like many of you I have been a die hard Nokia fan so upgraded to a Lumia 610. Many of the important features I want, like to choose my own ringing tone for a text message, plus bluetooth and the ability to write texts on my laptop and transfer them to my phone I cannot do. The only decent feature on the phone is Nokia Drive.

This will be the last Nokia phone that I will buy.
Please use plain text.