Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 610 Camera problem

Advisor
mingjae

Lumia 610 Camera problem

Hi, this is my 3rd day since i bought my Lumia 610,

yesterday my camera failed to focus on close object in macro mode, (1st test, about 8cm to object, in low light, and i know that lumia 610 camera isnt that good in low light condition)

after force to capture a single shot by pressing the shutter button, my camera suddenly gone blank (totally black),

and I press back button and go to camera mode again but it still black layer and works normal again after I restart my phone.

and today, I realize that in indoor condition light (bouncing day/sun or artificial lights) the caption will always performs darker result than the LiveView on LCD View (I let the Exposure 0, not in minus),

and If I set the Exposure to +0.5 , +1.0 etc to brighter the image, again, and sometimes the camera goes blank again, totally black in LiveView after I press the shutter button.

and the third, if I preview the last shot by slide the LCD on left in camera mode and back to camera mode again by slide to the right, the camera LiveView not/slow to responding, need 6-9seconds to let the camera starts again, is it normal(laggy), or its a bug?

Issues:

1.blank screen on camera mode ON after change some setting and a shot.

2.the exposure isnt correct in Exposure Value=0, its darker the result,  even my old Nokia 6020 do this better without Exposure Level setting..

3.back to camera mode is laggy/not responding after viewing the last 2 shots

pls verify this Issues, is it just on my phone with factory camera product failure or bugs.

And pls Fix these issues
One friend in a forum already confirmed that he also got issue no2

besides all the camera issues, I really satisfied with my Lumia 610 :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
diksha99

heyy m having d same problems on my nokia lumia 610 handset....d camera is really bad while capturig images in rooms...nd d camera screen turns black while caturing pictures.....sumtimes camera fails to open n i hav to switch on n off phn to make it start working again.....nd often d picture clicked only shows coloured lines....please help....

d battery back up of d phn is really bad

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
viseo

See the camera problem is being reported by many users of this device. You can check this http://tutznet.com/fix-nokia-lumia-610-camera-problems.html for fixing the issue. and there is a big discussion going on here about the same problem. Do check it out, message me if you still face the problem.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ashishkamra

Were you able to resolve the camera issues? I think I have similar problems with my lumia 610.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
snehal074

me too have the same prroblem regarding camera and even i am not satisfied abt the internal memory space, cause in specifications nokia is showing 8GB but actually it is only 6GB. Plz this is not at all a delightful experience.. not expected from such a reputed brand :smileysad:

Please use plain text.