Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 610 - Hearing other person as ringtone??...

Registered Member
rmmfdias

Lumia 610 - Hearing other person as ringtone???

Hi! I have this issue in my Lumia 610 that's a bit anoying.. Sometimes when someone calls me, the phone rings and I can hear what the other person is saying without answering the call. This can be very anoyning because it hapenned with the phone silenced... How can I solve this? 

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
EchoRingtoneWP7

Re: Lumia 610 - Hearing other person as ringtone???

I have the same problem with you. And after seconds, the ringtone also reduce the quality and sound, the echo starts
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
EchoRingtoneWP7

Please use plain text.
mario26

Hi there, i just came across your post regarding your phone...i have exact the same problem with my Nokia Lumia 610. have u found any solutions to this problem? Thanx! 

Please use plain text.