Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 610 In-Call Problem

BabyUltraRaptor
Accepted Solution

Lumia 610 In-Call Problem

I Have problems On My Lumia 610 . I have used it for about 4 - 5 Months and I only use it for Browsing and Social networking. I Rarely use this phone to take phone calls, and just now I Discovered a bug.

When I am calling someone, normally the screen goes black right? But in my Lumia, It turns black, and can't be activated again. So I Can't stop / hang my calls, or see how long I'm talking. It also happens when I Receive Phone Calls. I pressed everything, swiped the screen, nothing happens.The screen cant be activated. So the only way to stop the call is when the caller / the person i call hang up the phone

My information:

NOKIA Lumia 610

os version: 7.10.8773.98

Firmware revision Number: 1066.0000.8779.12340

Hardware revision Number: 112.1569.1.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.66.00

Radio Hardware Version: 7227A

Bootloader version: 7.17.2.0

Chip SOC Version: 0.97.1.1

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Do you have a screen protector or case on the phone? If so it's possible it is stopping the proximity sensor from functioning correctly.
Please use plain text.
BabyUltraRaptor

Yep, I use screen protector + Skin. Problem solved when I removed The protector. But why does Lumia 610's proximity sensor seems so sensitive? Are there any trick to keep using Screen protector w/o blocking the proximity?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

If the Screen protector is not properly designed (providing proper cut-outs where required) it may obstruct the Proximity Sensor and you face such problems. You may try with other Screen protector ..

Please use plain text.