Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 620 Software Problems (Opening Settings ...

Joeley

Lumia 620 Software Problems (Opening Settings and Shutting Down)

I've just bought a new unlocked lumia 620 and its great. APART from the fact that I cant open settings. After completing the initial setup, I cant open settings, and when I shut down the phone, it gets stuck on the goodbye screen and I have to take the battery out! Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Re: Lumia 620 Software Problems (Opening Settings and Shutting Down)

I'd get the phone back to the retailer

---

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Joeley

Do you think it might need a software update?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

not sure, but is best to check with your retailer from now on mate. if they are being less than helpful, you will need to chase it up with Nokia Care: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jussi65

Hi, just my dother get 620 as well and same problems, all others working well but when try to open setups, it will show empty screen and then coome back basic  view.

when switch off , goodbye text will keep on screen long long time and need to open  phone and take battery away and put it back, after that when swithc phone on again , same problem....

So looks that there is some kind of problem with SW, same problems as earlier with Symbian phones, HW is ok, but software never.......

Do i need send this back for retailer or contact to Nokia service and they will flash it again?

Please use plain text.