Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 620 screen multitouch and sound issues

Contributor
guilhas21

Lumia 620 screen multitouch and sound issues

See if your phone works while using multitouch, for one point it's ok, but for 2 or more points it doesnt work, i tested it on 3 lumia 620 and all had this problem, for example, when zooming do it slowly and you will see the screenin "shaking", try a game that require 2 points, for example "rizing". Or just download this app multi touch test or hardware tests, and you can also see this video of one lumia 620 with this problem! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8qL8uaTLac

All lumia 620 users, see if youhave this problem! thanks

The other problem is when you are listening to music with the volume under 10/30, you will notice that the volume goes up and down when you dont change it!

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chasing_chimera

I own a lumia 620 and I face the second problem you mentioned. The volume is erratic. Sometimes I can change it, sometimes I cannot, sometimes it changes itself!
Please use plain text.
sugo

hi guys, i do have the same two issue on my brand new nokia lumia 620

..I continue thinking it's a fantastic phone, but I really love to see these two problem solved!

stefano

Please use plain text.