Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 620 software problem - texting

bridgeboy63

Lumia 620 software problem - texting

Hi Guys

I have recently bought my son and myself new Lumia 620's.

My son's phone is fine but whenever I am sending a text, the text box you are writing in breaks up and pixelates.

Also occassionally when swithing between apps, the screen goes completely haywire with multiple images all on top of one another but clears if you just do the 'back' button and then try again.

These seem to be software problems. I have tried a soft reset and also a hard 'factory' reset but it doesn't seem to make any difference - the problems still frustratingly persist.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems or have any suggestions? 

Hopefully the new software updates that have been announced will sort it out as it is spoiling my enjoyment of what is otherwise a great little phone.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Lumia 620 software problem - texting

I have had the same issue, but have not seen it since I updated to the latest firmware. You'll see a notification when the firmware becomes available to you on the phone.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.