Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 620 wifi connection problem

sengyau

Lumia 620 wifi connection problem

My Lumia 620 disconnect wifi few times a day, few hours everytime, whenever I go to the wifi settings, either  there are just wifi(without mine) with no signal or nothing at all. Restarting phone and router won't work

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
poochini21

Re: Lumia 620 wifi connection problem

Hi sengyau,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions! 

Does the issue only happen with a particular Wi-Fi? Is the behavior same when connecting to other Wi-Fi networks? Try rebooting the phone. Don't forget to remove and replace the battery. If you have a phone cover, remove it for a while and connect the phone to the Wi-Fi to test it. Covers may block the Wi-Fi antena from receiving signals.

You may also delete the WiFi profile saved in the phone. Go to Settings, and then Wi-Fi. Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that's having issues, and then delete. After that, reconnect the phone to the same Wi-Fi network.

It's also recommended to keep the phone software up-to-date. Check it by going to Settings, and then Phone update. 

Failing still, try to restore the original settings of the phone. Go to Settings, and then About. Hit Reset device. However, this step will erase all data stored in the phone. Kindly create a backup under Settings, and then Backup. You may also transfer your media files to the PC via USB-MTP to avoid data loss. Consider resetting as your last resort.

Hope this information helps. :cathappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.