Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 625 random reboots

Registered Member
manojkumar87

Lumia 625 random reboots

My lumia 625 reboots itself randomly and changes the date and time of my phone. Please provide a solution to this.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Lumia 625 random reboots

hi mate,

have you checked that you are up to date with all the latest Nokia system app updates in the Store, and tried performing a soft reset?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Another point to check is the SIM. A faulty, worn-out or badly cut SIM can cause this. Get a New SIM ..preferably a ready Micro SIM and not the one which is cropped from a regular Mini SIM ...Even if the existing SIM works in other phones still suggest you try a new SIM in your Nokia Lumia 625

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
millenium

this happened to my phone too. when you hold the screen lock button and the volume reduce button together for a period of time the phone reboots, turning off and on again. setting the date and time to the factory settings. it usually happens when i hold the phone in my left hand. if you are not actually using the phone you wouldn't know it had done it.

Please use plain text.
Ervin1105

[ Edited ]

hi there... my lumia 625 was also randomly rebooting... few updates fixed the problem...

but when i'm on Wi-Fi, it reboots every time... this is not happening wheh using 4g, only on Wi-Fi...

any solution for my problem?

thnx

e.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BrentR

If the power/lock key is held down for more than ten seconds the time/date will reset, this is slightly different from other Lumia devices which requires you to use a Volume Down+Power key combo,
Please use plain text.