Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 710 WiFi does not find any networks in r...

pedroVirgilio

Lumia 710 WiFi does not find any networks in range

Lumia 710 

Windows: 7.10.8773.98  

Firmware: 1600.3030.8773.12120

Switch Wifi ON, display says "Searching..." goes on and on but never finds any "findable" networks that I can find with other devices.

Any ideas?

This is a used phone and I don't know if wifi ever worked... however the phone is almost brand new and everything else works just fine.

Please use plain text.
jekiboi20

Re: Lumia 710 WiFi does not find any networks in range

Hi pedroVirgilio,

Are you connecting to your home Wi-Fi? Try to reset your router and then check again. You can also soft reset your phone by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. Make sure your wifi is visible.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
PedroVirgilio2

Re: Lumia 710 WiFi does not find any networks in range

Thank you moderator.

We did reset,as a matter of fact we did a Master Reset....  same result.

I am wondering if there is a switch that should be on and isn't or off and it is confllictiing with something.

Now this is my son's phone and he is at school where they have wifi everywhere but he can't connect. 

He hasn't been home since he's got the new (used) phone so that we could't experiment with our router.

But we were together this weekend at a restaurant that has wifi and i easily connected with my phone but he couldn't connect with his 710. It just says "searching ..."  forwever.

Please use plain text.