Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 710 - Zune Wireless Sync (WiFi Sync) Setup ...

Advisor
Vigmia

Lumia 710 - Zune Wireless Sync (WiFi Sync) Setup - Not Working! - Error C00D07CA

[ Edited ]

I have a Lumia 710 with tango update installed, I want to setup Zune Wireless Sync with my phone. So i followed these steps:

1.I have an Dell Inspirion Desktop connected to an Ethernet Cable

2. Connected my phone with USB and opened Zune 

3. Connected my phone to my Home Wifi Router, My Desktop is connected with an Ethernet Cable

4.I selected the Wireless Sync options and it identified my WIFI SSID.

5.But, when i clicked setup i get this error - C00D07CA

6.I checked microsoft help for this error it says its an public network problem, but my Network shows as Home Network.

7.I turned off Windows Firewall and Also Microsoft Security Essentials, Still the same problem

Please Help!

Lumia 710

OS Version: 7.10.8773.98

Firmware Version : 1600.3031.8773.12121

Zune Software Version : 4.8.2345.0

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: Lumia 710 - Zune Wireless Sync (WiFi Sync) Setup - Not Working! - Error C00D07CA

Hi Vigmia,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.

Wireless sync is a function of Microsoft Zune and as such I would suggest you contact Zune support for further assistance on this.

Hope this helps,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Vigmia

Re: Lumia 710 - Zune Wireless Sync (WiFi Sync) Setup - Not Working! - Error C00D07CA

There is no wirless sync help in zune Help website

Where can i find more help?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

Experiencing exactly the same issue with Lumia 710 Tango whereas no issues with Lumia 900 on same Windows 7 setup which was resolved however by going to Menu > Settings > about > reset your phone!

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Vigmia

No Help from Zune Support, Anybody has tried wifi sync please help me out

Please use plain text.
Sinamit

I have done it. For this i had connected both my phone & my notebook to my Wifi Router. Then after connecting my phone to notebook by power cable, you can compete your setup.
But in future, your phone will connect wirelessly to notebook only after 10 mins of charging by power cable pertaining to the condition that both of your devices are connected to the same router.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
moody_boy

Even i am getting the same issue.

Please guide us how to set up the sync as we are not able to find the procedure on zune support.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
eteichmann

Simply everything i try to do with this damned phone don´t work!!!! Reset the phone to factory condiction is not a solution. I have the same error and i want a solution from nokia. Otherwise give us an option to sync the phone and we do not have to use this zune **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adamr84

Hey, I had this problem for AGES. I have a Nokia Lumia 710. While phone was plugged in, went to Internet Sharing under setttings - turned it ON (zune of course complains that the phone is not currently connected to a wifi network) and then turned it off. Once it reconnected to the regular wifi network - ta dah... it worked. Not sure if this is only applicable to Nokia phones or also others, but I think some other vendors (LG/HTC etc) have internet sharing or an equivalent. Hope this helps someone...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
cash710

Finally succeeded today.
The problem is with windows not letting Zune access ports.
Go into windows firewall and then into inbound.
Enable all options for Zune and that's it. No more errors.
Please use plain text.