Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 710 back cover getting loose

sparcli

Lumia 710 back cover getting loose

This is the second 710 that have the same issue. The back cover around power button is starting getting loose after a week or 2 of usage. If I push the area slightly with my finger, it makes light noise. It is fatal problem but very annoying.The reason might be the plastic cover is not strong enough to stick to the phone body.

I dont know if any user on this board has met the same issue.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhi_in65

hi I got the same problem .my lumia710 have ha loosing back over problem.please help

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
harsimran1702

same problem is arising with my lumia 710..Left side of the back cover is always making noises when held in hand due to not fitting completely in the phone body..

Anyone aware of places in delhi,india where i can get a new back cover for my lumia 710 or from overseas which can be shipped to india.

Please use plain text.
Professor
JackMerson

Erm, me either. But it only happens on my Black cover. Tried my Cyan cover and it doesn't make that crack sound, at least for now.
If I have helped you in any way, give me a kudos! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
YasirKhan68

Hi everyone.

Looks like I'm not the only one who faces this problem.

I took my Lumia 710 to a Nokia Care center in Delhi. They told me that It's a problem with the Screen's Housing.

They said that it's a cosmetic part and is therefore not covered in warranty .. !:angry:

They offered me to get the screen replaced at a cose of Rs. 6850. I immediately asked them to return my phone and told them to try another battery cover and stop making a fool out of me.

Guess what.. I tried two other battery covers, both of them were loose too !!

Looks like this is a manufacturing defect in all Lumia 710s.. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.