Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 710 charging problem

Advisor
joss

Lumia 710 charging problem

Hi all,

I have a problem with charging my phone, no matter if via usb charger or AC-10 charger that came with the device. The problem is, charging indicator does not stop even after several hours of charging. Battery is charged at 98% or so. It happens very often, but not always.. Odd..

Anyone with idea what is wrong or how to fix this? Is it normal?

Thanks. BR.

Please use plain text.
Tobias123

Re: Lumia 710 charging problem

I've got the same problem with my Lumia 710.

@joss, just out of curiosity, does the auto function of your lock screen work? I've set mine to 1 min but the lock screen won't come on. Just wondering if it might be related.

@Nokia, would be nice to get a response to this, the original post was created more than a month ago. Selling faulty devices is one thing, leaving users alone with these issues is another thing.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BenB

Re: Lumia 710 charging problem

I am also experiencing this issue with my Lumia 710, I have to unplug the charger and restart the phone and plug it back in in order to complete the charge. It has happened on 2 devices as I returned the first device due to another fault but the replacement also has the charging problem. Nokia need to sort this out
Please use plain text.