Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 710 or Nokia 700

Registered Member
mitun

Lumia 710 or Nokia 700

hi,

Guys, I am living in holland and Lumia 710 and Nokia 700 cost almost the same.

What phone should i get? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

What you need to do is look at specifications, read several reviews then decide which of the two suits you the best.

Without knowing what you use your phone for its impossible to say which is better than the other.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

I would agree with Psycho, but would try to have a play with both in a shop, and try the features you use most often, I find Windows Phone to be much quicker as an OS and web browsing, messaging, mail and social media are better on it ! Plus Windows Phone is the 'Future' regarding Nokia Smart Phones ?

But in the end, it's all down to personal taste and requirements, I still like my E7 :smileyhappy:

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
irfanmansha

[ Edited ]

Features comparison of Nokia 710 and 700 is as follows:

compare feautres of both mobiles and decide what best meets your requirement.

Moderator's note: Affiliate sponsored website removed from post

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

Nokia 710 and 700 both have different os so if symbian is your priority than buy 700 however Nokia 710 is overall better than 700 as It has bigger 3.7" display compare to 3.2" of 700 and also battery has more capacity thus more battery life than nokia 700
Please use plain text.