Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 710 poor sound

Registered Member
synchw

Lumia 710 poor sound

Hello guys, I hope that you can help me. TToday I bought a Nokia 710 and I fell in love with Lumia phone, in fact I got the option to change it to a Samsung Galaxy S2 (which I had), but I'll take the Lumia.

What worries me is that the speaker volume is extremely low, to the point that comparing with my old iPhone 4s in 1/5 of the power it sounds louder than the Nokia, at the level that I don't think that I will awake tomorrow with the alarm of how low it sounds.

I don't know if it's defective (to go and change it) or that's the way the phone is, because I've been searching for hours for options or updates and nothing happens ...

Regards and thanks for your help

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dheeraj_93

Re: Lumia 710 poor sound

there's an app in the marketplace music alarm. it works fine for me. loud and clear

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
synchw

I'm not talking about the ringtones, the thing is that EVERYTHING sounds pooor; music, videos, ringtones, etc.

What I wanna know is if the phone is just like that or it's defective and I should go to the store and claim a change.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Dont buy n re grate
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dheeraj_93

yaa d sound is basically low.
Please use plain text.