Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 710 restarts before booting

Contributor
Driftall

Lumia 710 restarts before booting

Hello,

I recently bought a Lumia 710 from eBay, thinking the error was only an update gone wrong. However now that I have the phone, it never fully boots. Instead it shows the Nokia logo and then restarts again? I'm pretty sure there is no warranty left, so does anyone have any information that could help me fix it/is it possible to send into Nokia as a non-warranty repair?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Have you tried hard resetting? If not, press and hold the vol down +power+camera buttons until the phone vobrates then release the power button while holding the remaining 2 buttons for another 5 seconds before releasing. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Driftall

Just tried it, however the same thing happens. The nokia logo shows, then dissapears, then the phone vibrates and shows the nokia logo, then this continues until the battery is removed (while nothing is being pressed).

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

in this case you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care for inspection: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.