Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 800 12070 update

Lumia 800 12070 update

Does Nokia have any plan to release the 12070 update for TELUS in Canada. I try to have awnser from them, and they says "no comment on software release"

Please help me to find somebody to awnser my question.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Tony_Park

Hi,

it is possible to force the update onto your pc, if you search on google for details - I did it to my 800 a few weeks back
Please use plain text.

Thats the conversation I had with Telus twitter support this morning:

Hi! Chuong here with @TELUSsupport team. You can expect the software update to roll-out in Canada through Zune in early July.

@TELUSsupport Thanks you Chuong. Another question, : Why it is so long ? The update is available since the end of march.

Nokia is working on providing a version that will best be compatible with Telus' network and recommandations

Please use plain text.