Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 800 Email Tile

Registered Member
chaddie

Lumia 800 Email Tile

I added an additional email address to my phone and now the email tile has vanished and it is no longer in the list of programs.

Any ideas on how i get the tile back??

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ProfJulie

Did you scroll to the bottom of your start screen to see if there's a tile there?
Microsoft MVP Windows Phone Consumer
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

If you go to Settings>System>Email+Accounts and the mailbox you set up is there, it will be in your applications list. To make it easier to identify (I have two hotmail accounts on my phone so call one by my name and the other work) all you need to do, like any other application, is to pin to homescreen. I have three email accounts live tiles on my Lumia and all work fine. If you want to rename to find them more easily simply tap on the account in settings and  edit account name.

Good Luck

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sereena1

Re: Lumia 800 Dialling Tile

I have deleted the dialling tile by mistake. How do I get it back?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
n0k1afan

chaddie did scrolling to the bottom of the start screen work??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_eQaZsypEE
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Lumia 800 Dialling Tile

sereena1 wrote:

I have deleted the dialling tile by mistake. How do I get it back?

Tap and hold the dialing tile in the aplist then pin to start..

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.