1. When alarm clock (or calendar alarm etc.) goes off, the screen just stays black. Why?
2. When connected to my car audio (Kenwood DDX-6021BT) I have several issues. These might of course relate to Kenwood itself, not the Lumia.
- When making call, the screen goes black and flickers every now and then (i.e. it goes lit briefly and then black again).
- Initiating a call from the Kenwood works only rarely. When I dial / select contact via Kenwood and press call, it will usually initiate the call but no audio is played through car audio.
- If call was started via Kenwood, ending it via Kenwood does not work. And since screen is black, it's very difficult via the phone too!
- When I call via the phone, it works fine (audio is streamed through car audio & ending the call via Kenwood works). However, screen is black on the Lumia...
FYI, I just got my Lumia back from Nokia Care, they changed display panel and updated the SW due broken proximity sensor.
When making calls normally with the phone there's no issues. Bluetooth HF is a headache...