Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 800 call divert problem

Registered Member
Wolfchick
Accepted Solution

Lumia 800 call divert problem

Hi

I've been trying to set up the call divert function. It works when I divert all calls, they go to my voicemail as they should but the facility to "ignore" a call, sending it voicemail just cuts the call off.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance. :smileyembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: Lumia 800 call divert problem

[ Edited ]

Hi Wolfchick,

Welcome to the Nokia Discussion  Boards and thanks for posting.

How did you setup call forwarding. You can do this from Call settings (Call Tile>options(...)>call settings) or, as this is a network function, you can do it by dialing the call forwarding code. For most EU networks the code for forwarding on no reply would be **61* [phone number]**[seconds before divert]# but contact your operator on this. Also changing the time before divert may not be allowed on your contract/network.

To cancel the forward dial #61#

Let me know how you get on,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Wolfchick

Hi Kosh

Thanks very much. Knew I must have been missing something. :smileyvery-happy:

Sorted now.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
leucarum

How do you cancel the call divert/voicemail feature completely I just want it to ring long enough for me to answer it.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

you can cancel all forwarding with ##002#

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
robAshVale

Recognised this problem is marked as 'solved', but for anyone who found it via Google (like I did) this Wikipedia page might be useful reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_forwarding

Hope it's useful!

Please use plain text.