Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 800 citroen

Stewpit

Lumia 800 citroen

My Lumia 800 connects to my car (citroen c3 picasso) over Bluetooth. Calls work perfectly, it can even read out my texts to me. But, I can't get my music to stream over Bluetooth. Does anyone know if there's something I can do to make this work?

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Re: Lumia 800 citroen

Hi Stewpit,

Welcome to the forum!

You can play your music files by using standard 3.5 mm audio cable. Nokia Lumia has an American Headset Jack (AHJ) 3.5 mm connector which is compatible with your car 3.5 mm audio connection but it is not supported if you're going to use it over Bluetooth.

Aleisha11

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.