Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 800- country code (e.g. +852, +86) cannot be...

Advisor
prowede

Lumia 800- country code (e.g. +852, +86) cannot be recognized after upgraded to 7.8

After upgraded to 7.8, i found that the phone call with country code cannot be recognized. 

For example, a contact "John" with number : +852-999999 is saved in contact. 

In before, no matter the incoming number is 999999 or +852-999999 or +86 999999, it can still be recognized. 

(the phone can smartly determine which part is the country code)

however, after upgraded to 7.8, it cannot be recognized anymore. 

Vice versa, if I save 999999 for John in the contact, if i am overseas and receiving the call e.g. +86-999999

it will show "unknown" because +86-999999 is not saved in contact. 

I have tried the same sim card on another WP7 phone, iOS phone and android, it is normal (same as what i use before)

This is very annoying. 

This problem is never found before upgrade. 

If anyone have idea, please feel free to advice. 

Thank you 

Please use plain text.