Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 800 headset malfunction

Registered Member
jiltedone

Lumia 800 headset malfunction

Hello,

I am at my wits end i have a problem of not hearing the voice of the caller or person i am calling when they pick up, they can hear well enough bit on my side there is nothing. I have checked the voice volume settings and they are at 10, i have tried to check all my settings to do with the headset sound and they are perfect.

As a drastic measure in the first incedence i formatted my phone and the phone worked perfectly... no problems. This is like the 3rd time this has happened and understandibly i do not want to format my phone for this again.

Please help.

Please use plain text.