Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 800 not charging with electric/wall charger

Registered Member
sanch
Accepted Solution

Lumia 800 not charging with electric/wall charger

Hello,

I hold a Nokia Lumia 800 phone. When I try to charge my phone using the electric/wall charger, the phone indicates that it is getting charged, however it isn't! The Diagnostics application confirms this. The phone does charge fine through my laptop.

I took my phone to the Nokia Care Centre and they replaced the charger. However, the problem still persists and Nokia Care now is completely clueless on what to do next.

Anybody else who faced this issue? Is this a problem with the handset? Is there a solution.

Thanks,

Sanchit Bahal

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: Lumia 800 not charging with electric/wall charger

Hi sanch,

Have you tried using a different USB cable with the charger?

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sanch

Re: Lumia 800 not charging with electric/wall charger

Thanks for the suggestion Kosh! Using a different USB cable seems to work.

Please use plain text.