Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 800, performance issue when listening to mus...

Advisor
FinSteve
Accepted Solution

Lumia 800, performance issue when listening to music

I am using Spotify on Lumia 800. If I use any network using apps (IE, FB, Twitter) the music will pause playing (actually the play stutters) while it's getting data from internet. It happens even if I am using WLAN and I am listening to offline playlist, so it's definitely not a bandwith issue rather than phone performance issue. Any steps I could try to work around this?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Lumia 800, performance issue when listening to music

[ Edited ]

It's an issue with the spotify app, it's in need of a major update to correct issues like this. It behaves like this on non-nokia windows phones too.

The workaround I use is to make tracks available for offline listening.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
FinSteve

Re: Lumia 800, performance issue when listening to music

Ok. I haven't used the Spotify client on any other phone OS so I didn't know that it's a common issue. Thanks for clarification.

Please use plain text.