Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 800 quirks

Contributor
DaleC

Lumia 800 quirks

[ Edited ]

Well i think i'm close to giving up on this device and taking it back. The niggles are getting me down.

1- Can't bluetooth photo's etc which is ridiculous.

2- Can't drag and drop files as a mass storage device unless it's through Zune which is a pain. So to add music i can't just drag and drop from any location i like with zune i first have to add the folder location first or copy it into the folders already selected?

3- If listening to music and i turn the volume down it affects my ringtone volume ( No more profiles or seperate volume setting like all my other Nokias) which seems stupid beyond belief having to keep checking and has resulted in a few missed calls down to me forgetting to turn it back up.

4- When i press the phone tile i'd actually like it to go straight to the keypad instead of going to the recent call list. I know it's not much but it's niggling

5- Why not just leave the notification icons at the top of the screen all the time instead of having to keep sliding it down.

6- Keeping the back button down to show a list of running apps but being unable to manually close them.

7- The dire personalisation options. Woo a few colours and either a black or white background.

I never thought i'd see the day when i preferred my old android to a newer phone but the above are just a few of the things that bug me about this device so it's either going on ebay or traded in against something else.

Ooh i feel much better after getting that lot off my chest :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
nokimama

Re: Lumia 800 quirks

Yes, these are the cons of the Lumia 800
Please use plain text.