Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 800 repair cost

Cok3Drink
Accepted Solution

Lumia 800 repair cost

Just yesterday I was unlucky enough to drop my phone face first towards to the ground . The screen was damaged from below towards to the top is was a decent crack outside the surface . The internal screen didn't got damaged and the touch screen still works fine even at the crack part of the screen. Can I know how long does it take to repair it and how much does it cost ? Do I need to send it to a nearby nokia center ? How do I get my phone back once it was repair , is there any post service to return it back to me. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: Lumia 800 repair cost

Yes you need to send the phone to the authorised Nokia care centre in your area. The cost & time taken is best answered by the repair centre itself. Please note that the time taken may vary depending on the availability of the part. And as it is physical damage it will not be covered under warranty.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
akasshl800

[ Edited ]

i had sent my lumia 800 to nokia authorized service center on 2-nov-2012..my job sheet number is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX..my phone imei no. is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.can i know how much time it taken to get my phone back...my phone problem is get heatup while use and batery drain problem and software never update at home and service center..please tell me when i get back my phone..my contact number is XXXXXXXXX..akashdeep

Moderator's note : Please, no personal details.  Read our guidelines, thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

akasshl800 - This is a User-to-User Forum ... anyways the Nokia Care Centre where you have submitted the device should be in the BEST position to answer this. It depends on whether any replacement part that is required is available off the shelf or ordered from higher-up location. It also depends on the local service facilities, in case the device needs to be sent to a Service centre with more facilities or not ...

Please use plain text.
akasshl800

i know but local nokia care said that they had sent my phone to delhi head nokia service center ...so i want to know that how much time it will taken...and please tell me why an simple issue like software updation process never done at home and also at local nokia care.. i want my phone back please give me exact date..bcoz on my job sheet delivery date is not written..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Once again Akasshl800,

THIS IS A USER-TO-USER FORUM ONLY. We have NO contact with Nokia Care points so we cannot answer your question as to when your phone will be available. Please contact your local Nokia Care and ask them when they anticipate your phone will be ready.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
mistysagar14

same issue i fasing ,but i didnt get proper responce

Dear sir/madam
I is to inform you that I had called and mailed at nokia care many time ( with ref no : - 1-13674758493 and 2nd 1-13637635095 ) but didn't get proper response from your team. So now finally I have thought for a complain aginst you at consumer court.MY complaint no against you on consumer court is like "00441282" .It is just the acknowledgment mail of the same. (According to Consumer Court guide lines one should must acknowledge the company before filing a case).
So I with respect ask that,
Either repair my Handset in the same condition as it was before submitting to the care center (i.e. When I submit my Handset to care center Everything was working fine except the display but when they returned my handset it was DEAD). So make my Handset as it was at the time of submission.

Pay Me the cost of my Handset Except the display (As my Handset was working Fine before Submission).
According to the consumer court you are responsible for the handset after submission. So just revert me in details whatever you want.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi Mistysagar14,

Please read the posts above. This is a user forum only, you are asking and complaining in entirely the wrong place. Contact your country's Nokia Care instead, we are not a Nokia Care location and are only members of the public, not Nokia.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.