Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 800 uses computer for headset

Registered Member
ArkiDam

Lumia 800 uses computer for headset

When i am sitting by my computer, and my lumia 800 recieves a call, i automaticaly take the call and uses my computer for headset, via the bluetooth-connection. I there a way to turn this on/off? Most of the time, it's just anoying :-(

Thx in advance

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

How about turning off bluetooth..

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ArkiDam

Well... since the blutooth-connection does a lot of other nice things, i would like i to stay on, but yes... if there's no other way, then it's a workable sollution.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

You do not need to keep a Bluetooth pairing active for other things like a file transfer, those connections can be indicental as required..

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.