Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 820 - Zune

Contributor
apjs87
Accepted Solution

Lumia 820 - Zune

Just a quick question

I want to add music to my 820 through zune but it doesnt show as connected

I have downloaded the Windows Phone app but this doesnt let me add individual songs, only albums...

Zune software is the latest version so how do I get it connected through Zune?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

Re: Lumia 820 - Zune

on the 820 you do not need to use zune.

once you connect the device, it will load the drivers and software needed for you to see the file system.

once you have it connected, go the My Computer and you should see a "Portable Devices" area with your windows phone listed there.

click to open that drive and you will see "Phone" drive.

click to open that and you will see your list of folders:

Documents
Music
Pictures
Ringtones
Videos

just drag-n-drop the music files to your Music folder and that is all.

as a side note...on the pictures, you can create new folders in that folder and those folders will show up on your device! :smileywink:

Hope that helps, if it did, feel free to share some kudos. If it solved your issue, you can also help others quickly find the answer to your thread by clicking on Mark as solution.

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Contributor
apjs87

legend - thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
exs2

My computer can't intall the driver comes with nokia lumia 820. It's always failed.

How can I fix this. Please help.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
PeteHe

Thank you! It was much easier than I tought *bow to guru

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
periwinkle28

Can't download apps and I can't even update my phone due to low memory space, help!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rodderz24

Hey,
Im having problem with my md-301 speaker its connected to my phone but the speakers wont work, i would play a music but nothing is coming out of the speaker. I dont know if its my phone or the speaker that has the problem

PLEASE HELP!!
Please use plain text.
HOANNUAR

i've connected to my laptop, but when i open on the 'protable devices', there're nothing on the devices. 

Please use plain text.