Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 820 & 920 availability in Estonia???

Juri_L

Lumia 820 & 920 availability in Estonia???

Is there any information when will be Lumia 820 & 920 be available in Baltic States, for example in Estonia???

Thanks in advance!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Please check with your providers there or online reputable stores that ship to your country.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Juri_L

I´ve tried to ask from local providers, but they say there is no official information so far...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Welk you will sadly have to wait.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Minis

Hi there, I asked in Lithuania's Nokia Care, they replied to me that those Nokias should be available somewhere around the mid of january. I really hope that will be true :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Good news indeed !

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Juri_L

Thanks for the information! I also hope it will be true...

One of the biggest providers in Estonia said yesterday, that probably 920 will be available only in february, but 820 a bit sooner. Lets see...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Minis

Nokia Shop in Vilnius already have Lumia 820 and Lumia 920 is coming tomorrow!
Please use plain text.
alkop

It is allready March. And still no lumia 920. I was with Nokia for 13 or more years start with 8110, then always only NOKIA: 5110, 6110, 3310, 7210, 3230, 3210, N91, N-GAGE, N95, N8, 5800, 5530, and many other models. But when it will be possible to buy 920 in Estonia nobody knows. 5 months from presentation and no phones, thank you. You lost one costumer and i think i am not alone. It is very sad. Switching to HTC or Samsung. They are better in selling of new models. I think it is better to wait galaxy S4 then lumia 920 phone of 2012. Thank you Nokia for your great job. And bye bye.

Please use plain text.
Professor
vvaino

[ Edited ]

Hello @alkop,

Have you tried the Nokia 820, it's available in Elisa stores in Estonia?

https://www.elisa.ee/et/Eraklient/Pood/p/nokia/lumia-820

-vvaino

#SwitchToLumia
Please use plain text.
alkop

[ Edited ]

I am all ready try to buy 920 yellow in finland and there was nothing only last black. I don't want 820, my dream was 920 yellow. In our stores we have 620, 820. Where is 920? In finland at store they told me that i can order it but no body knows when it will arive, from one week to one month.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Try buy online there is plenty, as yellow is popular its scarce i can buy online in ireland and if thats possible anything is.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
alkop

I want to get it with 4G internet with some good deal. Separatly too expensive. And if i will buy it online from other country then i am not sure that local services will take to the warranty. And it cost more in online shops in finland price 599 eur (elisa.fi) amazon 633 eur + delivery and i can't find that  they will send it to the Estonia. In stores which will send to Estonia price is higher then amazon. Why i should pay more if Nokia can't sell them normally. If somebody will tell me that on next week i can buy or we have problems to produce them wait please. Then i will wait for it, but without any information not good.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Keep asking your operators then,until then only option is to go sim free.

Sim free is best option too imo.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
alkop

Thank you for your reply. but as i understood you are not working in nokia. Will be very good to get contact with nokia sales departmwnt and see what they gonna say. Do you have any is=deas how to do this?

Please use plain text.