Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 820 and applications with Skydrive

Contributor
Morq
Accepted Solution

Lumia 820 and applications with Skydrive

Alright, I'm having a quite irrtating problem with my Lumia820.

I'm using apps that have skydrive support, each of them worked flawlessly on lumia710 with wp7.5, now however they fail to work correctly on wp8. The problem is that I cannot access any contenct from skydrive:

• blue tomato and purple cherry refuse to connect with skydrive no matter if I'm on data plan or wifi
  • vNES doesnt connect, and throws "Invalid numeric literal." error when I try to refresh it.
  • Nokia reading throws "We weren't expecting that - Something's gone wrong. Please check your connection and try again" error, how informative :rolleyes:

I have contacted one of the devs and his answer was that "it works on my lumia 920". From what I googled up it might seem that me being from Poland mixes something out in language code or whatever (source) but obviously i would like to have some solid answer from phone's manufacturer. 

Also it seems that not all applications are concerned with this error, for instance bookviser works OK.

KR

Mariusz

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Lumia 820 and applications with Skydrive

At this point I would guess it's app related. Keep jogging the developers on this, maybe get onto Nokia Betalabs or Nokia Developers site to get more information.

Besides users having the same issue it seems there is not much you can find out about this here.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Language codes etc are a matter for Microsoft. You should try contacting Microsoft at their Windowsphone.com website.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Morq

It indeed seems to be microsoft's and devs problem, as some apps work, some dont.

Seems using Polish language was the problem maker, changing region/language/everything into english fixed the issue.

Please use plain text.