Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 822 Losing Data Connection

recman76

Lumia 822 Losing Data Connection

Is anyone else having a problem with their Lumia 822 losing it's data connection? My phone loses it's data connection at least once a day. The only way I have found to get it back, is to turn the phone off and back on, which is a pain. It seems to happen a lot at night, but has happened a couple of times during the day. It can be hours before I notice that nothing is coming in or updating.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Lumia 822 Losing Data Connection

Might be a phone problem or a network problem. For instance, sometimes my partners iPhone 4 doesn't receive MMS / SMS until she's switched it off and on again.

Have you checked if the microSIM for your phone has been cut correctly, and that the network carrier settings are correct? I would check these with your network carrier first and either isolate or eliminate that as a problem.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.