Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 900 (AT&T) WCDMA band support

tomdjp

Lumia 900 (AT&T) WCDMA band support

The Nokia USA website shows Lumia 900 as supporting only 3 WCDMA bands

• WCDMA Band V 850
  • WCDMA Band VIII 900
  • WCDMA Band II 1900

however in various reports it has been written as (e.g. GSMArena) 850 / 1900 / 2100.

Which is right?

Also, this seems different to the Lumia 900 Global variant, stated on EU website as: 850/900/1900/2100

Many thanks for the clarification

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: Lumia 900 (AT&T) WCDMA band support

Hi tomdjp,

Welcome to the Nokia Discussion Boards and thanks for posting.

You can find the full specification and differences between the variants under the General Tab here.

Hope this helps,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
tomdjp

Re: Lumia 900 (AT&T) WCDMA band support

Thanks for your quick reply.

So this tab gives the info as follows:

WCDMA Band I (2100)

WCDMA Band II (1900)

WCDMA Band V (850)

WCDMA Band VIII (900)

So according to this, WCDMA Band 1 is supported on both variants (unless someone forgot to add a little footnote [4] at the end)

If this is really true, could I suggest to update this page accordingly?

http://www.nokia.com/us-en/products/phone/lumia900/specifications/

Please use plain text.