Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 900 Bluetooth issues

Registered Member
ananddua

Lumia 900 Bluetooth issues

It appears once bluetooth is turned on, it looks for devices all the time and bluetooth is discoverable to all devices. I believe this is a bug and should be fixed as if someone is using Bluetooth in the car all the time and because of this issue, it drains a lot of battery. Does anyone know of a workaround or fix for this issue?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
chuckles1001

Re: Lumia 900 Bluetooth issues

No and NOkia/MS don not want to admit there is a problem. Which car stereo are you using? I have a kenwood KDC-43BTU and that does not work

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Re: Lumia 900 Bluetooth issues

ananddua wrote:

It appears once bluetooth is turned on, it looks for devices all the time and bluetooth is discoverable to all devices.

My ones turn off visibility, when the Bluetooth menu is left. Furthermore, I see no search activity. Why do you think so?

Please use plain text.