Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 900 Handsfree issues

Advisor
erikread

Lumia 900 Handsfree issues

First just let me say that I love the Lumia 900 but I am having some issues with hands-free devices.

1. I have a Motorokr  S9-HD bluetooth headset. It works great with every bluetooth device I have except my Lumia 900. The Lumia doesn't even see it.
  2. I have a pair of Sony earbuds with microphone. They work with my iPhone but not my Lumia for taliking on the phone. The earbuds work but not the microphone.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
JesmanX

Re: Lumia 900 Handsfree issues

I have the S9-HD headset, and no problems pairing or using it to listen to music with the Lumia 900.  Haven't tried using it for a phone call, though.

Please use plain text.
jennai

I have the Nokia earphones that came in the package with my Lumia 900. Issue is that when someone calls or when I am making a call, people cannot hear me when the earphones are attached. When I remove earphones during the call, in order to let people hear me, my voice turns robotic and I have to hang up the call and re-dial again without the earphones.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Magarita

I am having exactly the same problem as Jennai. I think the problem is not with the headset but the phone itself. The headset works fine with HTC One-X. When I used the HTC One-X headset with the Lumia 900, it is the same problem.

Magarita 

Please use plain text.