Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 900 UK Release Date

Registered Member
CyberSquirrel
Accepted Solution

Lumia 900 UK Release Date

Any news on a release date for the Lumia 900 in the UK, networks and pricing?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Nokia has yet to provide any firm details, current rumours point to an early May release date.

You'll need to check the networks websites nearer the time for pricing and availability.
Please use plain text.
paulls77

It's 21st May.

Amazon says that the Lumia 900 will be available late June 2012.

Phones4U say that I can only have the phone in White NOW as they have exclusivity until the end of May.. Depending on the store, I can buy SIM free, but only in white. I'd like Black.

What happens between end of May and late June????

I can't understand why getting a phone released and ensuring (potential) customers understand the timelines.

Apple do it all very quickly and end ensure that hardware is available SIM free at the same time as "deals" from MNO's and their resellers. Which is probably a reason that they have massive amounts of chatter. I.E. There is something to talk about.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

paulls77 wrote:

What happens between end of May and late June????

You can buy it from here : http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/6550/nokia-lumia-900-windows-phone---free-monster-headphones---...

Please use plain text.