Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 900 battery Lumia 900 Battery life very ...

Advisor
Maver1k

Lumia 900 battery Lumia 900 Battery life very poor

I was very surprised by this phone Lumia 900, although it has a single-core processor, it moves very quickly. Unfortunately i'm extremely disappointed with the battery life. First battery charge lasted about 4 hours and now after 10 days of use, only 6 hours with all features turned off except wi-fi and the battery saver is on. I would like to know if Nokia can replace the device. It is the first time Nokia disappoints me. I've had so far only Nokia phones and i don't think that i can exchange with other company. I would like Nokia to come up with a quick fix.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Lumia 900 battery Lumia 900 Battery life very poor

[ Edited ]

I was getting very good battery life from the Lumia 900 when I had it. If everything is switched off and you aren't using it intensively then it certainly looks like you have a defective phone or battery.

You should contact a Nokia care centre and ask them to look at your phone, or contact the retailer as it doesn't seem to be normal.

www.nokia.com/repair

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Nokia will usually only consider replacement if the fault is not fixable. You should get the ball rolling by getting it checked out at your local Nokia Care Point. They may be able to diiagnose the fault and correct it if possible. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Maver1k

how many hours was your battery life?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Was getting two working days out of it with light to moderate use on 3G standby. No gaming.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Maver1k

On lumia 900 can i make a print screen like on iphone?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Maver1k

i want to show you a image with something
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

No, unfortunately it doesn't have that feature. Newer WP8 models like the Lumia 920 can do it.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Maver1k

ok.i got an answer from nokia and they told me to go with the phone to a service point and they will try to solve the problem.thks for the reply.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Maver1k

[ Edited ]

Hello again. I've got my phone back from the service point and guess what? the same problems including a new problem, the phone is navigating itself in menu and speech is starting itself. I'll report this to Nokia and i want my money back.This is a junk phone and i don't recommended to anyone.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
garym114

Did you ever take a look at what apps are running in the background? Tools, applications, background tasks

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Maver1k

I checked and stop all the apps in background

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prabhakaran77

Lumia 900 battery Lumia 900 Battery life very poor

I am using dark background, no Wifi bluetooth switched off  battery put in save mode, no automatic updates still battery lasts for only 8hrs without internet usage, only using for voice calls, what can i do to prolong the time.

Please use plain text.
Professor
KennyKB

@prabhakaran77, you have done all you can except switch off the phone. The only extra step I can suggest to use sms more instead of voice calls but do take care to minimize screen usage. Good luck!

Please use plain text.