Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 900 swipe lag (sensitivity)...

Counsellor
ninehundro

Lumia 900 swipe lag (sensitivity)...

Please add a control to adjust the Nokia Lumia 900 swipe lag (sensitivity).  The screen on the Lumia 900 responds too slowly to my finger.  My Samsung Focus' screen was much more responsive.

Has anyone else noticed this?

-Paul
Please use plain text.
ec900

I got my phone on 26th May and noticed this issue the very first day I bought the phone. It is very annoying. I hope that Nokia can address this issue soon. I own an IPhone 3GS prior to switching to the 900. I have never noticed this kind of lag on the iPhone. I have tried other WPs and none is having this problem.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Hi ninehundro and ec900,

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the forum ec900!

This may be related to what is discussed in this thread. A fix for this will be available in the next major update. I will forward this to find out if it is related to the same and will also be resolved with this fix and let you know.

hope this helps,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.