Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 900 will not power up- fully charged bat...

Contributor
natimus

Lumia 900 will not power up- fully charged battery etc

I just turned it off so I can have some peace and quiet...now it wont power back up...tech support is confused and asking me the same questions over and over again.

Yes I have held down the power button for 10 seconds

yes it has a full charge

yes I removed the sim card....

yes I plugged it in

Please use plain text.
rdog

Re: Lumia 900 will not power up- fully charged battery etc

Are you sure the battery was full?   Did you connect the charger that came in the box to see what happens (don't use the charger from your previous phone)?   What happens - any vibration, the battery indicator shown?

Please use plain text.
npvt

Lumia 900 will not power up- fully charged battery : Inamissible history.

I bought one on the internet a LUMIA 900 (English site http://www.simplyelectronics.net/) with payment to an account in London and a package that was sent with DHL from GATWICK - UK England therefore all led to believe that this is a product from a European country.
After four days of use, when I'm trying to get my e-mails, my Lumia 900 says "GOOD BYE" then turns off and I can no longer turn it on again. I put it over a big stack appears with a red line and then goes off again (a big bug well known internationally). The charging with the pc does the same, it is turned on and it is blocked on the word "NOKIA" or on the big pile with the red line or turn off immediately, impossible to relight it. I tried to let him charge as long as possible on the sector but the problem remains the same and I have the same thing with the load on a PC. I also tried to do everything like support site NOKIA proposed, but in vain my Lumia 900 does not react at all.
I sent in NOKIA BELGIUM to benefit a manufacturer's warranty, but unfortunately IEMI number 351939053585760 my phone is from Hong Kong and Belgium Nokia I refused to apply the manufacturer's warranty and sent it me back without being repaired. I think it is unfair for the purchase of a renowned and new, but I had accepted that decision.
To avoid having to send it to Hong Kong to fix this bug well known LUMIA 900, I sent for repair in Nokia online Belgium for a good recording and non-warranty repair fee (Nokia Care Belgium site m ' even suggested that the amount I have to pay for this repair and I accepted without condition), but two days after my LUMIA 900 is  returned unrepaired, one reason "device out of warranty and that can be repaired in the repair network Benelux because the unit was intended for the Hong Kong market. "
I also tried to contact by phone NOKIA Belgium and spelled out for me, but in vain I got the same answer, "we do not repair the device in Belgium as for the Hong Kong market." And I wrote to the direction of NOKIA Belgium and their technical service but I never received a response from them.
My question is: when you buy a branded product in another country (while traveling or on the Internet), we must also buy a plane ticket to be able to repair the product in the country purchase? Or throw it away and buy another? Do you find it normal, especially with e-commerce flourishing these days? But I've repaired in Belgium an OLYMPUS camera purchased in Hong Kong, and my camera CANON purchased in Thailand and my son an iPhone purchased in the U.S.A.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Lumia 900 will not power up- fully charged battery : Inamissible history.

Firstly, you purchased the phone from a 3rd party vendor so your Sale and purchase contract is with them and not Nokia. Since as you say, they are UK based so they should have to abicde by UK Distance Selling laws. In accordance with this law, if they do not provide you with important information regarding the product, you have 3 months to cancel the contract. (See the link below and section on Cancellation). I suggest you contact them asap for selling you a grey import without advicing you of that fact and you want a full refund. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_Protection_(Distance_Selling)_Regulations_2000

Please use plain text.