Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 920 Colors

Registered Member
JasonPhillips

Lumia 920 Colors

I have only seen the matte black and glossy white Lumia 920's in the AT&T stores. I want to buy a Lumia 920 in a color! Will I be able to see the red, cyan and yellow Lumia 920 in stores so I can #meetyours (mine)? Understand I may have to order online, but I would want to see the color options in person. Should these be available to see in the Microsoft retail stores?
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

Re: Lumia 920 Colors

You should contact your nearest Microsoft retail store on availability of Nokia Lumia 920 in different colors.
'In God we trust; all others bring data!"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hi JasonPhillips,

I would also check with AT&T themselves as for the availability of future colours for the 920. Failing that, yes, Microsoft retail stores are an option, along with various online retailers, to source the 920 in the colour that you desire.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

JasonPhillips wrote:
I have only seen the matte black and glossy white Lumia 920's in the AT&T stores. I want to buy a Lumia 920 in a color! Will I be able to see the red, cyan and yellow Lumia 920 in stores so I can #meetyours (mine)? Understand I may have to order online, but I would want to see the color options in person. Should these be available to see in the Microsoft retail stores?

Yes, it would seem that if you want one of the other colours, including cyan, you will need to order the phone online.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/nokia/lumia-920-high-gloss-yellow.html#fbid=L7Z2C4Av1LZ

It also looks like you get a Wireless charging plate included in the deal.

Ray.

Please use plain text.