Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 920 - Contacts not all sync'd and some are m...

Sak932

Lumia 920 - Contacts not all sync'd and some are missing.

Since yesterday i seem to have a problem with my contacts. Approximately about 20 do not sync. No particular order (alphabetical) or timeline creation (they are not the most recently created). Been to my outlook and they are all appearing there just not on my phone.
Tried rebooting several times, inc a cold boot and still the same. Did a manually sync a few times of outlook to see if it will force them through but nothing.
In order to get the remaining contacts i ended adding a second hotmail account (duplicated the same one) and contacts seemed fine as they all sync'd.
Its weird because they are the same email accounts.
But this is not right, clearly there's a problem somewhere. Does anyone have any idea what I should do???

Please use plain text.