Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 920 Flagship color

Contributor
madhusurapaneni

Lumia 920 Flagship color

[ Edited ]

I have a small doubt which you guys can clear for me.
What is the Nokia Flagship color of the Lumia 920. You know, like the Lumia 900 flagship color was Cyan.
Similarly.. what is the flagship color for the 920.. I have a feeling I read somewhere that it is Yellow.. Is it Yellow or Red.......I tried searching everywhere, but can't find it.. can anyone let me know..

Also what are the official Lumia 920 color names.. Is Red called Lipstick Red. What is Yellow called??

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
forbiddenshani

Re: Lumia 920 Flagship color

[ Edited ]

If i am not mistaken, there is no "pre-determined" or never an official color for the Lumia range announced by Nokia. I think i read an article somewhere about the Lumia which states that the Cyan has somewhat became the "unofficial" color for the Lumia range especially the Lumia 800.

I have not come across the Lumia 920 here in my country yet but when i bought my Cyan Lumia 800 from Nokia store, the box just writes "Cyan". I had the opportunity to glance through the box for the black model as well and it write "Black" on the sticker on the side of the box where the serial numbers are printed. No fancy names like "Alpine White, Monaco Blue, Chilli Red etc."

I believe that the article you read was on the color release of the Lumia 920. Yellow, Red, Black and some countries (Grey) was the confirmed colors. Not sure about White and people were complaining about why there is no Cyan which led to Nokia confirming later that Cyan Lumia 920 will indeed be made available through AT&T.

If you have a Lumia phone with you, kindly go under "Settings > About" and see under "Carrier". Mine have Cyan next to it together with VAR ID.

I took the liberty into googling the article which i read

http://www.wpcentral.com/cyan-lumia-920--att-nokia-surprise-folks

hope it helps!

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Aerok

I often see official photos of Nokia Lumia 920 that are colored yellow though, while the 820 phones appear in red color. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

No flagship colour, there is no such distinction made. Even if it received a limited edition 24 carat gold edition, that doesn't make it the flagship colour. To be fair to everyone, it is THE flagship Nokia device.

And that is Flagship enough for me :smileyhappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.