Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 920 Stuck after Factory Reset

StuartMc

Lumia 920 Stuck after Factory Reset

Following an update to multiple apps, my 920 screen was blank during calls  and I could not hang up. So, I deleted all of the third party apps. The problem remained. So, I did a hard reset. The problem remained. So, I did a factory reset. The factory reset stalled for half an hour, so I did a hard reset. Now the phone is stalled at "NOKIA" in the start up process. Can anyone help, please?!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Lumia 920 Stuck after Factory Reset

Try a Hard Reset (3 Keys) once again ...Else, you need to visit Nokia Care

Please use plain text.
Londo777

I got the same problem. How can i force a factory reset?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Same issue posted here http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nokia-Lumia/lumia-920/td-p/1717568

All the reset options included

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Londo777 wrote:
I got the same problem. How can i force a factory reset?

Settings-->about-->reset your phone.. Be warned that this will erase all your data ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cL0WNgOD

Mine's been stalled for an hour and a half ! ! !   What gives???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Whats on your screen?

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
twohairedgiraf

This is so frustrating. I've had this phone for six months and have had nothing but problems. So much for a decent camera. It's of very little use if the phone doesn't even work that well. Since the beginning, the battery drains, the phone just reboots itself for some reason. It's just been an absolute nightmare. I gave it a go and Nokia has failed. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
JamieUK1984

I have had this phone since April and had the same problems..appalling battery life, random restarts, freezing, overheating issues..screen problems - the list goes on

everytime i have been told to do a factory reset i have had problems.

i hate this phone but love the colour (yellow) and the camera..but its just not a good enough trade off anymore.

i can't even sell it because it barely works and i'd probably get sued..so i feel your pain here!!

Please use plain text.
Wayniac007

I have had the handset for 5 months now an nothing but problems..

Calls drop.

Phone hangs..

sometime screen blanks on call , sometimes not..

on call will switch to speaker with out touching it..

Music app is terrible ... ie(how do i play the newly downloaded songs with out having to keep going back and selecting the next new album... shocking)

how do i see my newly downloaded apps ie i download 7 new apps from a-z and then i have to try to scroll through all the apps to see them...

and now i factory reset it (which is under the about ...) and it is stuck... i dislike thei phone greatly....

Please use plain text.