Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 920 Wireless Charging plate car adaptor?

JicMiCa

Lumia 920 Wireless Charging plate car adaptor?

[ Edited ]

Hello guys,

I really want to connect my wireless charging plate to my car. Maybe convert it to USB since USB car adapter can be found everywhere. Anyone knows where I can buy such converter?

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Lumia 920 Wireless Charging plate car adaptor?

I believe that the corded connection from the wireless charging plate is a 2.5mm connection, and thus won't connect to USB and therefore there are no accessories. 2mm chargers and 2.5mm charger connections are usually the Nokia proprietary technology, so unless you solder one yourself, I doubt you will find what you are looking for, my friend.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.