Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lumia 920 battery life + heating up + freezi...

Counsellor

Lumia 920 battery life + heating up + freezing

Hello Friends and Nokia Lovers...

Any one using  Lumia 920, please can you help me in finding answers to following questions :?

1)  While using internet and phone for how long battery lasts ?

2)  While being used, does it get hot or over heated ? I just attended a presentation of iphone at Apple store in  new york they are saying Lumia gets over heated......

3)  At any stage deos it freeze ?

Thank you

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
garym114

Re: Lumia 920 battery life + heating up + freezing

[ Edited ]

My screen has never frozen. Battery depends on the app, games, Nokia Drive uses battery fast. As a result it gets warm. Never used the internet for more than 30 minutes at a time and didn't notice a battery drain. Several apps still run, using location services ect, even when they are closed. This contributes to battery usage. Most probably charge every night.

What is overheat? I have never heard of one melting. To me that would be overheating. Any phone battery will get warm when charged or if there is a heavy load.

Apple can say what it wants. The 920 is a better phone, why would they try to single it out? Ask yourself that.

Please use plain text.
samarah

Re: Lumia 920 battery life + heating up + freezing

my lumia 820 does that too !! latley I noticed that when I'm using 3G (skype,viber and even a regular web browsing) my phone gets over heated (the screen and the back of it) , I also noticed that the battery doesnt last for long , is this normal ?! or there is a problem with my phone ?! 

Please use plain text.