I am trying to track my repair online and everytime I enter my details (postcode and repair ref) it gives me an error saying job isnt found.
I have definitely entered the correct details according to the repair ticket that was given to me. I have checked, double and triple checked that I was inputting correctly.
I was told by EE staff that I was likely to get the phone back within a week and this I now know was a complete exaggeration unless my case is an exception. I understand that the recent weather could be a factor but surely not to thiis extent.
Someone please help me with obtaining some information on what is happening
I did buy the phone from EE and handed it over to EE to repair, but EE stated that I will have to talk to Nokia to deal with any issues regarding my phone. I have been given a Nokia repair reference so I'm pretty sure it is in Nokia's hands.
I have not got an account with EE so not able to check anything on their website. The phone was bought on PAYG.
Nobody can shed some light on the situation?
2013-01-22 13:24 - edited 2013-01-22 13:25
Generally network shops will only send phones away once a week or once every other week and often only get one delivery back each week. Depending on when you dropped it off and other factors like the weather it may still actually be sat there in the shop.
Unfortunately it's not an issue that can be dealt with through this forum. You should contact the EE store where you left it. If you want to contact Nokia you need to call the number on the link below:
If they cannot help you then it's between you and the store where you left it.
Nokia themselves are usually quite quick for repairs based on my experience in the last few years but that was using their courier collection service or leaving at a care point.
2013-01-22 18:59 - edited 2013-01-22 19:26
Just spoke to an EE rep and they checked their end and the phone has definitely been dispatched from EE and Nokia have received it. For some reason they haven't updated the system that customers access for status updates. Still showing as not found.
edit: only just noticed I had a PM from a Nokia rep so hopefully somebody will be on the case soon