Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 925 Black Update

Sage

Lumia 925 Black Update

[ Edited ]

After Black update of my Lumia 925 Glance screen does not always display the Time , though it is  always on. Try to fix this bug. Soft reset couldn't solve the problem.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Lumia 925 Black Update

Have you updated all your system apps following the update? If not, download and install an app called Lumia System Updater and use it to update all the system apps. See if that helps.

Please use plain text.
Sage

All are updated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pa440

Lumia Black is available for Lumia 925 in Sweden (including TeliaSonera). Why not recieving notification? Where can I go for update? 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
badge61

I have this same issue. Clock eventually does appear after 30 seconds or so. Setting is Always on'. Only happened since Lumia black update.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
badge61

Further to last post, I should say that it happens only after the phone has been in my pocket for awhile or flipped over. Seems not to sense light change as it did under the amber update.
Please use plain text.
Sage

[ Edited ]

I have seen that when you see the screen in dark, after opening the flip cover a mild light is flashed but the clock remains off.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Curr946

Try turning off automatic brightness.
Please use plain text.
Sage

All the possibilities I have tried including auto brightness off, but no result is found. It is a bug because many suffers from it. Make the bug free by small update.

Please use plain text.